Eagle Products Farmworker job in New Zealand
Are you living in New Zealand and still don’t have a job? If yes, then the wait is over and the jobs are here. Now you would not be unemployed anymore if you have the skills of working on a farm. The job refers to a full-time and permanent job. Plus the announced jobs are POEA approved so nothing to worry about the authenticity and genuineness of the employment.
People prefer working on New Zealand farms as they don’t only get a competitive market salary but also additional benefits and perks are included.
We don’t prefer the educated and qualified but what we look for is, almost 4 weeks of experience, talent, flexibility, physical fitness, and capability to complete tasks in a given time. Plus honesty is a plus.
We have specified some requirements and skills that must be followed before applying for the post. Eagle Products Farmworker job in New Zealand
|Company Name||Eagle Products|
|Job Location||New Zealand|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||($23 +8% (total: $24.8 per hour))|
|Benefits||As per World labor law|
|Last Updated on||5th May 2022|
- The candidate must know about weed control, fencing, and film work.
- He must be physically fit and reliable.
- Having tractor and light truck driving experience will be preferred.
- He will be paid according to his skills and experience.
- He has to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Having knowledge of feeding animals and teaching them will be preferred.
Type Of Vacant Positions
|Farmworker||New Zealand||View & Apply|
|Packing Labourer||New Zealand||View & Apply|
How to apply?
The candidate has to submit all the required documents on our official career website. Wait for our call. We will shortlist the first ten candidates so hurry up.