LA have Insurance Careers Canada. Today, almost everyone is going to insure himself, his property, business, factories, industries, or everything he has so that they can take benefit after losing that property or even health. But, we need an employee or a person who can help us in this process. We are hiring an insurance clerk who is assigned to process insurance applications from customers and also has to update existing customer policy records. For being eligible for this post, strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate with customers who may be unaware of insurance policies. The candidate must have quick decision-making skills and should be a problem solver. He often works with the insurance agents and keeps on reporting up the chain of the traditional corporate hierarchy. They mostly find jobs in offices or in call settings.
- Jobs Description
|Company Name||LaHave River Credit Union|
|License||valid driving license|
|Salary Range||2000 – 3000 USD (Not Confirm)|
|Benefits||Commission + Other Benefits|
|Posted Date||16th September 2021|
Responsibilities and duties for an insurance clerk
Normally, the tasks assigned to the insurance clerk depend on the company they are working for and they come to know their duties after signing the jobs. But there are some special tasks and duties assigned to them are as follows. LA have Insurance Careers Canada
- Processing policy applications for potential new policyholders is the main duty of the insurance clerk. The applications come from various resources like online applications or application agent forms.
- The clerk has to enter the data from the application form into the company’s internal software.
- The policy insurance clerk is responsible for making changes and updating the application form of the customers as there are chances that the life details of the customers’ change.
- It should be kept in mind that sometimes the policyholder or the clerk has to play the role of a customer service representative and he has to answer about the changes made by the customer.
- The responsibility of the insurance clerk is to review policy and documents as a single company works with lots of documents.
- Reviewing every policy and document before processing is the duty of the insurance clerk.
Qualification and skills
The application procedure should be made sure by the insurance clerk
He should have great communication and organizational skills to work as a team member
He must be able to follow the instructions made by the administration.
Working experience in a call center and capabilities in account management is required.
He should have a great and positive attitude toward his customers and his colleagues.
List Of Vacant Positions
|Insurance officer||Canada||View & Apply|