EDI Staffbuilder offering construction worker in Japan. Are you waiting for EDI Staffbuilder International to announce the seats for any position so the wait is over for the candidates who have capabilities of working as a construction workers in Japan? We have shared the details on the official career website. You can have a look at that to decide what you are going for. Before exploring further about the job, it is necessary to know that our priority will be the candidate who has certain skills like he must be loyal and punctual, goal-oriented, passionate, talented, and must have the physical stamina to work as a construction worker. EDI Staffbuilder offering construction worker in Japan
|Company Name||EDI Staffbuilder|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per Worldlabor law|
|Last Updated on||10th December 2021|
There are some duties assigned to the construction worker, some of them are as follows
- Scaffolding is one of the main tasks assigned to the worker.
- Tile roofing is also the duty that is expected from the employee working in the construction area.
- If the person has an idea about painting buildings, he would be preferred.
- He may have to load or unload material from one site to another.
- Male would be preferred
- A physically fit candidate is needed.
- If he has 6 months or 1 year of experience, he will be preferred.
Type Of Vacant Post
|Construction Worker||Japan||View & Apply|
How to apply?
For applying, click on the suitable vacancy and you will be redirected to the official career website and then you have to follow the particular recruitment process for hiring. Like submitting the required documents.
- Contact Numbers +8 812-6703; +8 812-6704
- Address Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Email: [email protected]