Feenstra flower hiring greenhouse workers in Canada. Are you waiting for the Feenstra flower based in Dunnville to announce vacancies in the field you are an expert in, if yes, your wait is over now as we need a candidate to work as a farmworker in a greenhouse with 2 vacancies? The main thing is the job is LMIA approved. The announced vacancies refer to seasonal employment and a full-time job as well. You must be ready for all the conditions as there are chances of extension.
If you are talented, passionate enough, and have creative ideas to handle the emergency, we will prefer you. Feenstra flower hiring greenhouse workers in Canada
|Company Name||Feenstra flower|
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per World labor law|
|Last Updated on||6th Jan 2021|
Before then everything, it is important to know the description, which is as follows
- If you are applying for the job as a greenhouse worker, you need to transplant seedlings, root cutting and have to do many other related tasks.
- The candidate must know detects of insects and how to handle them
- Damaging the diseases, potting and repotting plants planting bulbs, planting seeds is the main duties assigned to the greenhouse worker
- He has to mix and prepare soils, assist in pruning trees, water plants, lawns, and gardens, and cut the flowers as well.
- The candidate must hold a high school diploma
- Almost 3 years experience is required for this post
- He must know machinery operations, handling forklifts, and handling light trucks.
Type Of Vacant Post
|Feenstra flower||Canada||View & Apply|
How to apply?
The interested candidates can apply for the post by grabbing our email, and send all the required documents, and waiting for our response.