worker required for cleaning tasks in GM maintenance. Here we are inviting the job seekers to get a chance to be a part of GM maintenance, there are 6 vacant positions available for cleaners. The best part is, no degree, qualification, or experience is needed for this job. But, the English language is considered compulsory for this position.
|Company Name||GM maintenance|
|Nationality||All Nationalities can Apply|
|Experience||Experienced are preferred|
|Salary Range||To be discussed|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
What you need to do is:
- The candidate needs to wash windows, dust ceilings, and walls on an almost daily basis to keep the environment clean and dust-free.
- Vacuuming carpets, area rugs, draperies, as well as unholstering furniture is also the duty of the cleaner.
- He should know when and where to empty trash containers and pick up debris.
- The individual has to clean changing rooms, showers, sanitary equipment, and washroom accessories.
- He should have good communication and coordination so that he can report lost and broken items to the administration.
- Sweeping, vacuuming, washing, and mopping floors daily are necessary.
- He should have capabilities of providing basic information on facilities.
Working conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Client focus
Type Of Vacant Positions
|Housekeeping Aid- Apply Now||Canada|
|Housekeeper – Apply Now||Canada|
|Dairy Farm Worker- Apply Now||Canada|
|Fruit Farm Worker- Apply Now||Canada|
|Cheese Factory Worker- Apply Now||Canada|
|Food Processing- Worker-Apply Now||Canada|
|Production Labourer-Apply Now||Canada|
|Factory Helper-Apply Now||Canada|
How to apply for a cleaner?
The interested and eligible candidates are requested to click on the suitable position and submit their CV on the given email, it would redirect them to the official site where they will submit documents according to the requirements of the position. worker required for cleaning tasks in GM maintenance